MCM project otherwise known as Aladinnetwork is one of the disruptive serial projects of Igniter100 Fintech enterprises which is headquartered in the heart of London, precisely at 1 Fore Street Ave London, EC2Y 9DT, United Kingdom. Aladinntework is an Internet disruptive blockchain project that is coming at a time where there is need to develop and encourage the use of dapp with a renewed effort of making it user friendly to gain a wider acceptance. Fully backed by the Igniter100 team and spear headed by the duo of Adil Abbas and Steve Lubka, aladinnetwork provides what it takes to make a decentralized internet a reality.
Brief overview of Aladinnetwork
Aladinnetwork is poised to bridge the gap between the modern Internet and decentralized applications by way of making the experience of dapps’s user seem like the use of internet browser; they are providing a dapp user experience next to none. With this also, Aladinnetworks aims to make the decentralized Internet (blockchain) accessible to everyone.
Aladinnetwork blockchain is originally built on 21 nodes for optimal functioning. Nodes are the blockchain. A blockchain exists out of blocks of data. These blocks of data are stored on nodes (compare it to small servers). Nodes can be any kind of device (mostly computers, laptops or even bigger servers). Nodes form the infrastructure of a blockchain. All nodes on a blockchain are connected to each other and they constantly exchange the latest blockchain data with each other so all nodes stay up to date. They store, spread and preserve the blockchain data, so theoretically a blockchain exists on nodes. A full node is basically a device (like a computer) that contains a full copy of the transaction history of the blockchain.
In the case of Aladin blockchain, the nodes are geographically located in different locations but are connected together via the Internet. Also with the policy of not more than one node to a node operator, aladinnetwork is better positioned to having a more decentralized outlook.
Once Aladin node is live, it checks if a block of transactions is valid and accepts or rejects it. It as well saves and stores blocks of transactions (storing blockchain transaction history). Aladin nodes broadcast and spread this transaction history to other nodes that may need to synchronize with the blockchain (need to be updated on transaction history as the case may be).
Using Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS), the Aladinnetwork 21 nodes can all be made block producers. These block Producers are responsible for providing the computational and storage resources of the network. They process all transactions; provide all computation for smart contracts, and each store a full copy of the network.
Block Producers are compensated for their work and their resources by receiving a block reward composed of newly created tokens. However, each node is required a down staking of 100000 ALA coins which is currently paid in fiat based on the unit value of ALA coin. This is besides the cost of procuring, setting up and running the nodes hardware architecture. You don’t need to worry since the gains emanating from running a node far exceed these over head costs. Aladinnetwork will be launched on or before January, 2020.
Where can aladinnetwork nodes be likely deplored?
The entry of the aladinnetwork into the DLT space is geared towards being deplored and applied in the real world situations like in the conditional payment systems of the insurance and betting platforms. It is also applied to ensure users full controlled right to personal data and usage. Accessing of dapps through internet readable browsers is also another way to bring home the effect of this project.
What are the unique features of Aladinnetwork?
- A native universal oracle smart contract: This allows data to be requested from any external API & IoT sources.
- Creating enabling environment for creation and sales of dapps: Aladinnetwork provides the needed circle and tools to create useful dapps, making it readable and possible to import data from external and decentralized storage with user controlled access and verifiable cryptography. There is also the inclusion of DNS that allows the creation of browser that navigates to Aladinnetwork, an app store that allows the easy to access, locate and use new dapps together with a source of SDK tools to aid developers.
- Safe, scalable and fast blockchain: The Aladinnetwork can boast as one of the most secured, safest and fastest blockchain with about 4000 tps.
- No transaction cost on Adinnetwork: Aladinnetwork has a zero transaction cost for developers.
- Aladinnetwork compensates every participants of the network: The network brings the users, nodes owner and developers together with the sole aim to compensate all for their contribution to the Aladinnetwork.
- A blockchain project with human face: Alandinnetwork happens to be one of those few blockchain projects that does not only have a human face but also has a physical office presence in UK. Officials and representatives of the Aladinnetwork are always available and willing to do business directly with interested clients.
In what ways can one invest in aladinnetwork ?
By means of a crowd funding option or angel investors approach, one can be part of Alandinnetwork: JOIN CROWD FUNDING. However, one can purchase the entire node by having a direct contact with aladinnetwork by contacting this email: Adil@igniter100.com or by this linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adil-abbas-64915918b
Further enquiries on Aladinnetwork could be made on these online presences and social media channels enumerated thus: